This position is responsible for managing the organization’s Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and develops, implements, supports, maintains and modifies system requirements. This individual serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assist with subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. This position is accountable for ensuring continuity and successful delivery of functional services to users throughout the organization.
What you will be doing
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintain HRMS system tables. Document process and results.
- Manage all Security Levels.
- Complete Auditing to analyze data integrity per schedule.
- Compliance Reporting for ACA, etc.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Provide support for HRMS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Lead the HRMS team in managing the day-to-day activities to support the HR, Payroll and other inter-related functions. Foster and maintain positive relationships with HRMS constituents, including senior management, and the HRMS customer base. Serve as an interface between internal/external customers and the functional team members to ensure effective definition of and delivery of HRMS applications. Provide overall prioritization of work assignments and management of functional team resources, and their activities.
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting HRMS needs and applications. Maintain awareness of vendor plans and the potential impact of those plans on current and future HRMS functionality. When apprised, the HRMS Manager will review impending business issues that will have a direct impact on the HRMS and provide senior management with an assessment of the HRMS impact, scheduling considerations and other information required for a complete business case.
- Identify the training needs of HRIS end users and then develop and provide the necessary training to meet those needs.
- Train new employees and managers on system users.
- Train employees and managers on new processes/functionality.
- Proactively educate the HR/Payroll Team on annual activities (i.e. year-end and open enrollment).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and three to five years of HRIS or HR generalist or specialist experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. One to two years of project management experience. Systems implementation experience.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously, work well with others under a deadline driven environment and respond positively to changes in priorities.
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and operate specific HR systems in the organization.
- Ability to work and act independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion with minimal direction from Manager.
- Ability to take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
- Must take ownership of his/her work product and be prepared to discuss and assist all major functional leaders of the Company with questions regarding work product.
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Successfully employ problem-solving skills and analysis. By isolating problems or concerns, reporting them to their Manager and Owners and providing solutions as necessary.
- Experience managing HRIS/Payroll System functions and providing technical support.
- Proficient with handling the day-to-day tactical and administrative functions of technical support.
- Outstanding customer service and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Project management with sound analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong facilitation and communication skills, ability to build rapport at all levels.
- Success at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Working knowledge of human resources/ benefit processes, procedures and policies.
- Provides vision, leadership, planning, project coordination, and management for the development of a cost-effective HRIS-Payroll Systems while concurrently facilitating efficient operations to meet current and future business needs within the HR organization.
Widewaters Group Mission and Values
Widewaters Group Mission is an innovative hospitality management leader, built on proven pillars of success. We are passionate about delivering exceptional returns for our owners and partners, creating the ultimate guest experience and providing rewarding opportunities for our associates.
Our values guide the way we work with and for our guests, owners & associates. Through Passion, Energy, Attitude, Effort & Work Ethic we have created a vibrant company culture and a compass for our actions.
We appreciate your interest in Widewaters Group. The Widewaters Group, Inc. offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
Key to Widewaters success has been the ability to develop and construct high quality projects that create long-term value.
Widewaters is a vertically integrated real estate organization with over 30 years of development, construction, management and investment experience. Leveraging its entrepreneurial instincts, capital and expertise, Widewaters continues to develop and acquire quality real estate across North America.
Widewaters has developed or acquired over 11.2 million square feet of retail, office, residential, and hospitality projects totaling over $1.29 billion in value. Widewaters develops and manages all of its properties through its operating and management companies, The Widewaters Group, Inc. and Widewaters Hotels, LLC. Construction is performed through its affiliate Widewaters Construction, Inc.
Widewaters is based in Syracuse, New York with additional operations in the Charlotte, North Carolina and Salt Lake City, Utah areas. In house capabilities include: aquisitions, site selection, entitlements, feasibility, legal, leasing, financing, accounting, construction, property management, hotel management, and asset management.