This position is responsible primarily for administrative and certain accounting functions for Pyramid Network Services, LLC.
What you will be doing
- Assist the President/CEO, Executive VP/COO, VP of Finance & Corp Operations, VP of Business Development and other senior staff with daily administrative needs
- Photocopy, distribute, prepare overnight packages, mail and fax documents as required by supervisor(s)
- Assist as needed in preparing correspondence or presentation packages as required by assigned functions and also as required by supervisor
- Create and maintain filing system as required
- Retrieve and distribute daily mail
- Schedule appointments and reservations as required
- Coordinate travel arrangements as necessary
- File and organizes all correspondence, records, memorandum, etc. in accordance with company filing system(s)
- Maintains and updates databases and/or spreadsheets as required.
- Answer telephone calls as needed
- Greet visitors/clients as needed
- Coordinate special company events & announcements
- Maintain company owned vehicles records
- Maintain database of company owned equipment by employee
- Assist in the management of car/truck rental account
- Coordinate the ordering of office supplies
- Assist in the management of the Federal Express account
- Assist in the management of the Verizon - monthly cell phone billings
- Prepare Certificates of Insurance as necessary
- Coordinate and manage agreements with subcontractors
- Coordinate subcontract prequalification's requirements
- Coordinate general contractor licensing in required states
Human Resource related functions and responsibilities:
- Create and maintain database of employee resumes
- Maintain database of certain employee records (i.e. company equipment, addresses, etc.)
- Assist as needed in obtaining all necessary paperwork required on all new employees and/or agents
- Coordinate new employee requirements (equip, etc.)
Assists others as needed and special projects, as necessary.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent for two-year college or technical school; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Proficient in computer word-processing, spreadsheets, electronic e-mail, and must type at lease 40-45 wpm.
We appreciate your interest in Pyramid Network Services, LLC. Pyramid Network Services, LLC offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
Pyramid Network Services, LLC
Pyramid Network Services, LLC will be the superior supplier of communication Site Development and Construction Services with an absolute commitment to Quality, Safety, Integrity and Cost where the Customers' best interests are always best served.
Pyramid entered the telecommunications industry in 1996 with the establishment of Pyramid Site Acquisition Services - a division focusing on site acquisition and zoning services for the telecommunications industry.
Pyramid Network Services, LLC was formed as an affiliate of Pyramid Brokerage, the largest Commercial Real Estate Firm in Upstate NY. In 2000, to better serve the industry demand for a performance oriented service provider, the company expanded to offer turnkey telecommunications services.
Pyramid is headquartered in Syracuse, New York and we maintain office in Atlanta, GA, Nashville, TN, Richmond, VA, Albany, NY, Cincinnati, OH and New York, NY, and project offices throughout the US.
Pyramid is a debt-free organization. We are licensed to operate in 46 states.