The Executive Administrative Assistant provides a very important role in the support of the Executive staff. The Executive staff relies on the Assistant to organize, schedule and coordinate daily activities, special events, etc. which are important to the overall success of the Company. The Assistant shall conduct themselves with the utmost in professionalism with all parties to reflect the professional image of the company. In addition, the Assistant is privy to confidential and sensitive company information. Confidentiality is essential in this role.
What you will be doing
Specific - Coordinated through Executives
- Maintains all executive’s files in accordance with the Company filing system.
- Coordinates and tracks all Executive’s appointment schedules and meetings.
- Arranges all travel reservations of Executives including airline, hotel and car rental.
- Orders & inventories all office supplies through approved vendor(s) and assists HR Director with annual bidding process. These responsibilities include being cost conscientious by reviewing all invoices, periodically checking out competitors and continually negotiating any price increases.
- Oversees front desk coverage and keeps HR Director informed. Coordinates and distributes rotation scheduling with administrative staff.
- Prepares food arrangements for all Executive meetings, including all in-house breakfast and lunches.
- Runs personal errands for Executive staff, as requested.
- Coordinates Carrier Dome box events, including tickets, parking passes, and catering orders.
- Coordinates use of Company plane with liaison from Southern Jet Management. Trip reservations include travel destinations, ground transportation and itinerary development with distribution to passengers and their administrative assistants.
- Maintains the Executive wing and kitchenette. This includes keeping all areas spotless and orderly. It also includes loading/unloading the dishwasher and keeping all cupboards, cabinets, closets and drawer space organized.
- Prepares documents, spreadsheets, directories, organizational charts and presentations using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Greets visitors/clients, schedules appointments/reservations, makes arrangements or offers assistance or host’s meetings/lunches when dealing with visitors/clients as needed.
- Answers all telephone calls for department and either provides caller with information needed, directs/routes caller to appropriate party or voice mail, or records information in writing on a message slip or work order, providing the name of the person called upon, the callers name, time/date of call, name of business and reason for calling.
- Opens, stamps, reviews, sorts and distributes incoming mail and also distributes any articles, publications, reports, etc., for department.
- Responsible for photocopying, faxing, preparing regular, certified and overnight delivery packages for department.
- Drafts/composes documents by using standardized or hand-written forms or transcribes from audio tape on computer all correspondence, including: letters, notes, logs, memorandums, contracts, proposals, invoices, leases, reports, spreadsheets, etc.
- Types, logs and routes all purchase orders within department, including appropriate job and cost codes.
- Provides back-up coverage to front desk personnel and schedules rotation coverage with other Administrative Assistants for lunches and absences of front desk personnel.
Company office attire is “professional,” not “business casual.” All employees are expected to appear neatly groomed, stylish and professional. Clothing should always be clean, tidy and pressed. The Executive Administrative Assistant is expected to be professionally dressed at all times and preferably wearing suits, dresses or coordinated pant outfits.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Ideal candidate will possess Associate's degree (Bachelor's preferred) with three to five years related experience.
We appreciate your interest in The Widewaters Group, Inc. The Widewaters Group, Inc. offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
Pyramid Network Services, LLC
Pyramid Network Services, LLC will be the superior supplier of communication Site Development and Construction Services with an absolute commitment to Quality, Safety, Integrity and Cost where the Customers' best interests are always best served.
Pyramid entered the telecommunications industry in 1996 with the establishment of Pyramid Site Acquisition Services - a division focusing on site acquisition and zoning services for the telecommunications industry.
Pyramid Network Services, LLC was formed as an affiliate of Pyramid Brokerage, the largest Commercial Real Estate Firm in Upstate NY. In 2000, to better serve the industry demand for a performance oriented service provider, the company expanded to offer turnkey telecommunications services.
Pyramid is headquartered in Syracuse, New York and we maintain office in Atlanta, GA, Nashville, TN, Richmond, VA, Albany, NY, Cincinnati, OH and New York, NY, and project offices throughout the US.
Pyramid is a debt-free organization. We are licensed to operate in 46 states.